News, articles and images submission guidelines
To publish your articles, news or photo images at the Voice of Cambodia, please follow these simple rules:
- Don't send us purely advertising materials! We welcome publications about businesses, which are really useful for tourists or expats in Cambodia. But we don't accept obvious promotions like "Yellow Mango restaurant offers the best meal at the best prices!"
- Your article should be descriptive and should contain facts, place names and, if possible, dates and persons names.
- A good image is an excellent way to focus reader's attention to your article. We strongly recommend you to attach 2-3 images to your message.
- We don't accept sexually explicit or racially offensive content. The content must not violate copyright laws.
- Send us your texts in MS-Word format (.doc) and images in .jpg. The maximum size of your attachment shouldn't exceed 1 Mb.
Send your messages to:
All publications at the Voice of Cambodia are free, except for special advertising sections. The Voice of Cambodia cannot guarantee that your materials will be published. Our editorial team reserves the right to edit or cancel publications at our own discretion.